What is its purpose?
The objectives of APAAACI are to promote:
- Exchange and progress of knowledge on allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology in this region.
- Study, prevention and treatment of allergy, asthma and immune-mediated diseases, with particular emphasis on problems specific to the region.
- Exchange in training programs between member countries.
- Cooperation in clinical and basic research on allergy, asthma and clinical immunology in this region.
- Development of programs for public information and education in allergy, asthma and clinical immunology.
- Cooperation with other international organizations in the study of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology.
- Dissemination of this knowledge through international congresses on allergy, asthma and clinical immunology and by other means.
To view the latest APAAACI Newsletter,
Asia Pacific Allergy Journal
The official journal of APAAACI
“Open access, peer-reviewed”
Asia Pacific Congress of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology. Allergy, Infection, and Immunity in a Changing World